As Colorado carpenters specializing in elegant residential remodeling, we go above and beyond to provide high-quality results and a low-stress experience.
Bathroom renovations have a reputation for being complicated projects, but our years of experience won't let you down. When you request a bathroom renovation, upgrade, or restoration, you can be confident your project will be treated with the utmost care.
Additions can initially feel like an intimidating or complicated job, but no matter what you have in mind, you can trust us to handle every detail from start to finish. As electricians, tile masons, framers, dry-wallers, and carpenters, we have a wealth of knowledge on how to handle any type of addition project.
The kitchen is the heart of every home. From high-end reconfigurations to pull-and-replace kitchens, our team and local partners will work diligently and with precision to turn your dream kitchen into fruition within your budget.
Elevate your home with customized, luxurious wooden accessories for your home. We leverage our network of premium hardwood suppliers to build quality homeware that not only look beautiful but can also withstand everyday wear and tear.
1. The first step is to get in touch with us so we can set up a complimentary 30- minute, in-home consultation to discuss your vision and project details. We’ll also provide referrals for any upfront design services you may need to get your project off the ground.
2. Once your design work is complete, we’ll start working on a no-obligation proposal. The proposal will allow us to modify the project scope to fit your desired budget and contract format.
3. Next is the estimation phase, which includes a full-project scope with dialed-in, line-item pricing. Please note: We require an estimation fee due to the level of detail and time it takes to create the estimate.
4. Once all the logistics are settled, we’ll agree on a proposed start date and full construction schedule for your project!
5. Your project is underway! With permits in hand, we’ll start your renovation and work diligently to meet the project schedule within your budget. You’ll have a dedicated project manager who will oversee your project every day, communicate logistics, and answer questions you have throughout the process.
6. During your project, we’ll meet bi-weekly with you to review your project’s progress and budget. This can be done in person or online depending on your availability.
7. Permits close and your project is complete! It’s time to sit back and enjoy your new space.
8. We also offer a 1-year warranty on craftsmanship and represent you for manufacturing warranties on all products purchased from Evergreen Craftsmen Collective. If anything happens, we’ll be there to fix it!